Mountain Shadows Lake Association
GOLF CART REQUIREMENTS:
There are many children enjoying MSLA and dangerous golf cart behavior could lead to unnecessary accidents:
1. 4 Passenger maximum
2. Licensed drivers driving Golf carts
3. Site number must be visible on cart...if stopped driver or passenger must provide information
4. Carts should only drive 5 mph maximum
5. Golf carts are for paved roads only. No one should be riding along the lake or parked on grass. Carts are to be parked in designated spaces at the pavilion and lake. When not in use they should remain on your site.
6. Lights must be on cart for evening use
Note that everyone has a safety investment at MSLA.
Members are asked to help keep our campground safe for everyone, especially the children. The board will follow through with any reported violations.
To report a golf cart violation please provide as much detail as possible including the site number posted on the golf cart.
Please send an email to [email protected] or report directly to any board member (see Contact Us page).
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
PLEASE DO YOUR PART AS A SITE OWNER TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE!
ALL GOLF CARTS SHOULD BE REGISTERED
PROOF OF INSURANCE TO BE ACTIVE
WITH APPLICATION SUBMISSION
2021 FEE: $50 (includes 2 MSLA stickers with site #)
**GOLF CARTS MUST BE RE-REGISTERED EVERY YEAR**